Brisbane – CBD & Inner Suburbs
Education & Training
Teaching – Vocational
About the role
- Teach qualifications using OPEC College procedure and resources
- Assess competency as per policy and procedure
- Maintain contact with student
- Perform the duties of a Student Support Officer including:
- Set Training plans
- Make LLN Judgements
- Determine support and educational needs for each student
- Provide reasonable adjustment if required
- Monitor progress
- Provide any additional support as required by the student
- Contextualise training and assessment material in accordance with TAS
- Support Validation processes
- Support moderation processes
- Write, edit or review TAS/AOS as required
- Liaise with admin for invoicing
- Support compliance activities as required
- Support complaints, appeals and refund processes as required.
- Current Industry experience matching qualifications taught
- 5+ years Experience as a Trainer and Assessor
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (latest version)
- Business experience and the ability to teach business courses.
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Project Management teaching skills and experience.
- Wisenet SMS experienceCatapult LMS experience.
- Compliance experience
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home.
- The role will evolve into permanent part time and then full time as our student numbers increase.
- Position available for immediate start.
Who is OPEC College?
OPEC Systems, trading as OPEC College is an award winning, Australian-owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41595) focused on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for public and private sector employees including former Defence and First Responder personnel.
OPEC College also delivers industry specific courses within eight key faculties for people who are unable to achieve full RPL.
To apply, attach your resume, and a cover letter letting us know why you are the person for the job, and email [email protected]